Supplies needed to make Mini Star Wars Notebooks:
- Binder Clip
- Scissors OR a Paper Slicer/Trimmer
- Star Wars Trading Cards
- Measure the size of the Star Wars Trading Cards.
- Cut a strip of ribbon the length of the Trading Cards
- Use the ruler to draw rectangles (the same dimensions as the Trading Cards) on paper. *I have typically used 20-30 rectangles, but you may try more or less, depending on how thick you want your mini notebook to be.
- Cut out rectangles, then (using the binder clip) clip together the rectangles between two Star Wars Trading Cards.
- Generously apply glue to the top long edge of the paper/cards.
- Wait until the glue dries, then apply a second (wait to dry) and third coat of glue.
- After the third coat of glue dries, apply a final [lighter] coat of glue, and stick on your piece of ribbon to provide a "binding" for the notebook.
**You can also just trace along the outside of the trading cards to make the rectangles if you are short on time, but this will cause the paper to be slightly larger than the trading cards.