Cream Cheese and Shrimp Stuffed Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
If you thought these sounded
like a heart attack waiting to happen heavenly based on the title, you're right! Introduced to us by our friends, these things are like an orgasm for your mouth. The best part is, you can eyeball everything without worrying about messing it up!
- Cream Cheese
- Shrimp, Uncooked
- Sweet Mini Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut peppers in half (lengthwise) and scoop out any seeds.
- Fill peppers with cream cheese (enough so that you can no longer see the bottom of the pepper).
- Place shrimp on top of cream cheese.
- Cut a strip of bacon in half and wrap around the pepper, securing the shrimp.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes, or until bacon is done.
We don't have pictures of the finished product, and I can only imagine it's because we inhaled them before I remembered to take a picture.