Cream Cheese and Shrimp Stuffed Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
If you thought these sounded
like a heart attack waiting to happen heavenly based on the title, you're right! Introduced to us by our friends, these things are like an orgasm for your mouth. The best part is, you can eyeball everything without worrying about messing it up!
- Cream Cheese
- Shrimp, Uncooked
- Sweet Mini Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut peppers in half (lengthwise) and scoop out any seeds.
- Fill peppers with cream cheese (enough so that you can no longer see the bottom of the pepper).
- Place shrimp on top of cream cheese.
- Cut a strip of bacon in half and wrap around the pepper, securing the shrimp.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes, or until bacon is done.
We don't have pictures of the finished product, and I can only imagine it's because we inhaled them before I remembered to take a picture.
Creamy Corn Chowder
- 4 slices bacon (I would add more!)
- 2 cups water (not shown)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 medium-size red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 20 oz tube frozen creamed corn, thawed (I used 30 oz canned)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn kernels (I used 15 oz canned)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- *OPTIONAL: Bacon Bits
- Cook Bacon in a skillet over medium heat; drain and crumble.
- Set bacon aside.
- Place water, onion, potatoes, evaporated milk, soup, creamed corn, corn kernels, salt, thyme and pepper in a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with bacon before serving (add bacon bits, if desired).